Bali Yoga Retreat
Join us in Bali this September for our annual Movement is Medicine yoga retreat. An unforgettable experience of deep nourishment and culture!
Yoga Teacher Training
A 200hr Prana Vinyasa® Afilliate Yoga Teacher Training. Join Delamay and special guests online and in person for this annual program!
Movement Is Medicine
Embodied Ritual. Radical Self Care. Movement Alchemy.
A Sacred & Luxurious Yoga Retreat in Ubud, Bali
12 – 18 September 2020
If your wanderlust dancing heart is longing to create your own energetic imprint in synch with your soul’s calling and to become a living vessel of purification through sacred ceremony, Prana Vinyasa yoga and transformative movement meditation, then join Delamay Devi and special guests for a week in mystical Bali.
Wouldn’t it feel incredible to step into a sanctified yoga, movement and meditation practice each day that is in alignment with the elements, moon cycles and seasons and meets your level of yoga regardless if you’re a beginner or a long time practitioner, leaving you feeling tuned in and unapologetic about your embodiment?
Isn’t it time to escape the mundane and follow your inner calling of self discovery to enrich, inform and fall in love with the mystery of life again after a challenging and hectic year that has left you feeling disconnected and frazzled around the edges? Yes, we’ve all been there and welcoming this much needed return to self.
Easily crack the self care code for long lasting change on your soul’s healing journey back to your essential self, facilitating a shift in vibration so you can move through life with effortless ease and a graceful strength.
Your Bali Yoga Retreat packaged includes:
- Six nights in a luxurious heavenly retreat oasis with fairytale views.
- Welcome drink and refreshing towel upon arrival.
- A delicious vegetarian/ vegan brunch and dinner daily with fresh juices.
- Radical self-care therapeutic treatments in the onsite wellness spa.
- Daily yoga, dance and Qi Gong practices.
- Shuttle bus transfers to and from Ubud daily.
- Free wifi in most rooms and all communal areas.
- Tea and cake served in the afternoon.
- Filtered water plus tea and coffee making facilities in your room.
- Private transfers to and from Denpasar airport.
Plus these activities:
- Balinese offering making and welcoming ceremony.
- Daily ritual to clarify intentions for the coming cycle.
- Water cleansing and purification ceremony with a female Balinese Priestess.
- Learn how to make Boreh, a Balinese ancestral body scrub to relieve tired muscles and any aches and pains.
- Learn how to prepare and make Jamu, a local healing tonic from tumeric root and other anti inflammatory herbs for continued vitality.
- A guided trek through the jungle and rice fields to Ubud, plus transport home.
An affiliate program for Samudra Global School for Living Yoga
Prana Vinyasa® 200HR Yoga Teacher Training
With Delamay Devi, Australia 2020 – 2021
Byron Bay • Online
Experience innovative approaches to vinyasa yoga and the state of flow within the rhythm of class. Practitioners learn classical and innovative approaches to vinyasa yoga and the state of flow drawn from Krishnamacharya’s teachings, Tantra, Ayurveda, Bhakti, Somaticsand Shiva’s teaching experience from the last 20 years. www.shivarea.com
Join us for the full 200HR program or drop into a module as and when suits online and or in person in Byron Bay. Each module offers extensive training, study and embodiment of Prana Vinyasa®, including Embodying the Flow and mandala of Asanas. Plus hands on assists, intelligent wave sequencing, Ayurveda for self care and more!
Take your yoga to the next level with Delamay’s
Yoga Mentorship Program
Customised mentorship support to suit your needs.
Are you a new yoga teacher? Or lacking inspiration? Or perhaps you need a accountability partner?
Delamay is here to support you on your path regardless of where you are. She offers honest feed back and openly shares with you from 20+ years of teaching experience and 10+ years of living nomadically. Whatever your needs, reach out and book your free 30 minute consultation today!
“Our discussions have added a deeper level to my teaching in such a short time. Delamay has the kindest heart and a wealth of knowledge in all areas of Yoga from prana, mantra and metaphysics to the business end of marketing and budgets.”